Our fonts are specially designed to fit the web and content standards.
Full support for Arabic, Urdu and Persian.
The easiest way to use real Arabic fonts on your website.
By using Type Stage, you agree to follow these terms and conditions. You also understand that Type Stage reserves the right to make changes to these Terms of Service at anytime without prior notification.
- ‘Intellectual property rights’ refers to trademarks, copyrights and contractual rights associated with
- ‘Licensed software’ refers to Type Stage software files and scripts we offer our users.
- ‘Licensed Content’ refers to fonts, APIs and licensed software created by Type Stage.
1. You have permission to use Type Stage if you are a person or legal entity. Automated methods of creating
accounts are strictly forbidden, unless given special permission by a Type Stage API.
2. If you are an individual signing up for an account you must be at least 13 years of age or older. You are required to sign up with your legal name, address and other identifying information.
3. One user is permitted per account, meaning that multiple users may not share a single login.
4. Users using a free or trial subscription will automatically include a badge link to Type Stage. Any attempt to remove or alter this badge is strictly prohibited.
1. You are using Type Stage and our services at your own risk.
2. Type Stage may use third party vendors and hosts to provide our services.
3. Type Stage may transfer, unencrypt and transmit information to meet technical requirements, making every reasonable effort to protect your data in the process.
1. The posted Subscription Fee Schedule details the service offerings by Type Stage.
2. All paying accounts require a valid credit card or Paypal account. Free accounts have no such requirement.
3. Your free trial will end if you choose to upgrade. You will receive a bill immediately.
4. All services are billed in advanced. We bill on a recurring basis and all payments are non-refundable. Your account is charged the new rate automatically.
5. If you choose to downgrade your service you may lose features on your account.
6. Each level of service Type Stage offers comes with its own set of limitations listed on the Type Stage website.
1. Service and Price Changes
Type Stage reserves the right to modify or discontinue service without notice. 2. Rights to Fonts and Licensed Content
All fonts found on the TS website are owned and licensed by Type Stage.
Type Stage takes every reasonable security measure to ensure that your password and user name are protected.
As a user of the Type Stage website, you have the following rights and obligations:
You agree to take all reasonable precautions to protect your user name and password. You are responsible for all usage associated with your user name, including changes to your bill.
You must register to use services offered by Type Stage. All information that you provide to Type Stage is expected to remain accurate, current and complete. Your obligation also extends to keeping this information up to date.
3. Prohibited Conduct
- Use services offered by Type Stage to act on or promote unlawful purposes
- Make any attempt to interfere with or disrupt Type Stage services, servers or networks associated with our website
- Provide Type Stage with false or misleading information
- Promote verbal or physical abuse
- Reproduce or resell services provided by Type Stage
You have the right to cancel your account at any point. Simply visit your profile and click on the link
referring to termination of service. All information on your account is lost when you cancel your account. It
cannot be recovered.
We gather the e-mail addresses of individuals who communicate with us by way of e-mail in the form of aggregate
information pertaining to the pages consumers visit or access. The information that we collect is used for the
purpose of improving our website content and quality of service. This information is not sold to or shared with
any other organizations for commercial use, and used only to provide services or products that you've requested,
when you give us your permission to do so, or under these circumstances:
When registering for Type Stage we may ask that you provide certain information, such as your name, e-mail
address, company name, billing address or credit card information. Members are not required to provide credit card
or PayPal information when signing up for a free account.
Your information is used by Type Stage for the following general purposes: billing identification and authentication, service improvements, products and services provisions, research and contact purposes.
Cookies are small amounts of data, usually including a unique, anonymous identifier, that are sent to your browser
via a websites computer and stored on the hard drive of your computer. Type Stage requires that you accept
cookies. Cookies are used by us to record session information, but we do not use permanent cookies. After a
specific period of time has elapsed, you are required to log in to your Type Stage in order to protect against
other individuals accessing the contents of your account.
Type Stage utilizes third party vendors and hosting partners to supply the required software, hardware, storage,
networking and similar technology needed to run Type Stage. While Type Stage owns the databases, code and all
rights to the Type Stage application, you maintain all of the rights to your data.
Personally identifiable information may be disclosed by Type Stage under certain circumstances, such as the
compliance of subpoenas or when you violate the Terms of Service.
The sponsors of our fonts maintain the right to name the fonts as their company or product name. The sponsors have
a profile page on our site displaying their logo, info and any links pertaining to the company. The sponsors have
no rights to use the fonts outside of the site, and the site maintains the only right to use and control the
This policy may be frequently updated by Type Stage You will be notified about any important changes in the way we
handle personal information by receiving a notification sent to your primary e-mail address, or by putting a
notice on our site.
Type Stage goes to great lengths when trying to protect any personal information that you share with us. Data is
stored in a secure, controlled location. Occasionally, we will hire other companies to provide some services on
our behalf; however, we will only provide those companies information that is required to deliver the necessary
services, and they are strictly prohibited from using that data for any other purposes.
Industry standards are complied with to maintain the security of any information. Any financial transactions made
on the website are executed via secured transmissions or PayPal, and all stored passwords are hashed in compliance
with industry standards. However, as with the majority of websites or services, the possibility exists that a
third party may unlawfully obtain personal information regardless of our preventative efforts. Any information